INTERESTED IN AVAILING
Follow these simple steps to apply...
- Visit https://scholarship.cgc.ac.in to sign up.
- After sign up, login ID and password will be sent to your shared phone number and email id.
- Login to your account using the same ID and password, and complete your profile.
- Pay the fee and schedule the exam slot as per convenience within 15 days or before the last date.
- On completion, syllabus and sample papers will be shared with you on the same dashboard.
- Appear in CGC Josh examination on the scheduled date and time.
- The result will be displayed on https://scholarship.cgc.ac.in on your dashboard within 24 hours.
- JOSH SCHOLARSHIP exam will be conducted in 2 stages with date and time wise slots.
- It is mandatory to fill all the necessary fields with asterisk(*) marks.
- Password for exam will be generated by default as the date of birth in the format of (ddmmyyyy)(For example- 10Jjan2008) .Month must be mentioned in first three alphabets of month in small letters only.( for example- jan,feb)
- Once you have registered yourself for an exam,it will be valid for 15 days or till the last date to fill the exam means you have to give the exam in 15 days or till the last date after registration. This condition is applicable in both stages.
- Students can reschedule the exam date only within 15 days of registration.
- Students will get a second chance to give the exam only if he/she has missed the exam (scheduled by student) in the first chance only.
- Result of the JOSH SCHOLARSHIP exam will be declared within 24 hours.
- Students can claim a scholarship within 30 days after declaration of the result. If not done,Exam will be reconducted after paying the fee again.
- Exam and registration of stage 1 cannot be carried forward to stage 2.
- Student has to maintain discipline and acceptable behaviour during the scholarship period.
- A scholarship awardee student under any disciplinary action and/or pending disciplinary action shall result in termination and/or withdrawal of the award.
- Student needs to maintain satisfactory performance in studies with no backlog. These students act as an ambassador of the college.
- Any scholarship awardee who discontinues the studies has to repay the fee of completed semesters in complete and/or return the scholarship amount paid as per the scholarship guidelines.
- The scholarship period shall be one year, which is renewable under satisfactory student performance.
- Tuition fee waiver shall be considered on a case-by-case basis for each program.